Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 March 2018

Testimony

NEW DAWN
I believe each beginning day is a new opportunity to start all over and always give thanks to God for making you see a new day.

  In the course of growing up, life gave me series of experience. I made so many mistakes, learnt so many lessons, grew some and threw some away. Fought so many battles, won some while the once I lost, made me learn. I also realized that while I expected my happiness to come to me, little did I know that, that which I seek secretly lies within me. I could go on and on with my mistakes but my MAKER never gave up on. Despite the rough road taken and the heavy rain that pierced my  ☔ umbrella, all that thought me lesson(s). Though the scars can't go away, it constantly reminds me that my life was a TESTIMONY.

   You my friends also played a role in my life. I couldn't have done it any better without you. Those that never got tired of listening to me, I will forever celebrate you. Those that gave up on me, I couldn't stop thanking you because you really made me stronger. To my adorable family I love you all. You are the  reason why I keep fighting.
   To my MAKER, each day I shall testify of your goodness upon my life. You are simply amazing God.
So my friends let do it again. Let's use this medium (blogging)  to share our views about things happening around us. Let's help people tell the story only they can tell.
 I will be sharing with you news of all sorts, write-ups ie stories, inspirational, funny gist and lot's more.
    Oooh.. I know some would be like.. hmmm why did she chose a blog topic like this?   But this is what I wanted my first post to be like. Have fun guys~•• enjoy yourself and never stop believing in You
                        because 👇
              {`••You Too can Do It••`}

2 comments: